Loic Duros on 13 Jun 2011 09:42:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Compaq laptop with no screen/display

Thanks for your answers!

I'll start with Arch and see if it works upon bootup. If not, I might try the solution suggested by Eric and install on the hard drive an instance of ubuntu server with sshd on it. if the video card is dead I don't think it's worth buying another motherboard (I think it's attached), so I might just use the laptop for various projects that require a server running at home.

Thanks again,

--
Loic J. Duros - http://lduros.net