John Kreno on 13 Jun 2011 09:46:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Computer case

Expensive, But I really think this is the way to go,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811123154&cm_re=chenbro-_-11-123-154-_-Product

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Julien Vehent <julien@linuxwall.info> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:34:22 -0400, Eric H. Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Julian,
>>
>> Check out Mini-box, unless you are looking for a 19" rack mount which they
>> do not tend to carry:
>> http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.87/.f
>>

> I remember looking at those a while back. I really like the M300 with the
> LCD display. Any idea how to control that from linux ?
>
> http://www.mini-box.com/M300-LCD-Enclosure
>

>> Also check out Travla (carried by multiple resellers), which does offer
>> 19"
>> rack mount enclosures although they tend to be a bit above your stated
>> price
>> range:
>> http://www.travla.com/product.php
>
> Nice too. From what I see, I will need to bring back my 2 3.5" and get 2
> 2.5" instead. Oh well....
>
> Julien

John Kreno

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary