John Kreno on 13 Jun 2011 09:58:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Computer case

I wouldn't trust the user comments 100%, The reason people are most
likely having issues with the supply is that it's an open DIN supply,
very easy if you loose a screw for it to get wedged between
components. I know of three others and then myself who all have this
case and have nothing but good things to say about it. I'm using
similar hardware to what you are using (Atom 330). This might not be
the solution for you, but good luck in your search.

 - John

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Julien Vehent <julien@linuxwall.info> wrote:
> Nice idea indeed. But:
>
> 1. Come with a power supply. Not something I want.
> 2. user comments....
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811123154&cm_re=chenbro-_-11-123-154-_-Product
>

> I've never tried hot swapping sata drives used in a linux soft raid. Might
> be an interesting experience though :)
>
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:46:28 -0400, John Kreno wrote:
>>
>> Expensive, But I really think this is the way to go,
>>

>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811123154&cm_re=chenbro-_-11-123-154-_-Product
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Julien Vehent
>> <julien@linuxwall.info> wrote:

>>> I remember looking at those a while back. I really like the M300 with the
>>> LCD display. Any idea how to control that from linux ?
>>>
>>> http://www.mini-box.com/M300-LCD-Enclosure

>>> Nice too. From what I see, I will need to bring back my 2 3.5" and get 2
>>> 2.5" instead. Oh well....
>>>
>>> Julien

John Kreno

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary