Eric H. Johnson on 13 Jun 2011 10:35:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Computer case

Julien,

First my apology for misspelling you name in the last post. As for
controlling an LCD Display, check out LCDProc:
http://lcdproc.org/

Additionally several applications have plugins for LCDProc including (IIRC)
Mythtv.

Regards,
Eric

 I remember looking at those a while back. I really like the M300 with
 the LCD display. Any idea how to control that from linux ?

 http://www.mini-box.com/M300-LCD-Enclosure

 Nice too. From what I see, I will need to bring back my 2 3.5" and get
 2 2.5" instead. Oh well....

 Julien