Art Alexion on 30 Jul 2011 07:45:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] File sharing with virtualizatio

I used to do this about a year ago, so my memory is foggy. Also, I was running a Windows 7 guest on an Ubuntu host. I installed VirtualBox from the then Sun repository, not Ubuntu.

The VirtualBox GUI had settings for sharing host directories with the guest in the guest configuration settings. I recall the setup being pretty trivial, though not entirely stable.

I know that this is the opposite of what you need, but if you want more precise information, I can fire up that machine on Monday and take a look.

--
Art Alexion