Art Alexion on 31 Jul 2011 18:43:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for a Good eMail Client

I think email clients are like pizza toppings, everybody has differing combinations of choices.

As a long time kmail user myself, evolution was my second choice. I hated Thunderbird, which I tried to like because it is multi platform.

Is it possible to write a wrapper script that runs Akonadi and kmail as a regular user?
--
Art Alexion