Julien Vehent on 18 Aug 2011 12:46:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Walt's presentation on taskwarrior

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 02:10:02PM -0400, Julien Vehent wrote:
I just switched from outlook's "managed" tasks (pretty much only
flagging emails) to taskwarrior. I like the capabilities of the
tool, but I didn't find a proper way to put an estimate on a task.

As is, there no difference between "create email account for bob"
and "migrate the oracle server to a new hardware", but in reality,
the second one takes 100 times longer. How can I reflect that in
taskwarrior ?

Julien