JP Vossen on 15 Sep 2011 22:00:31 -0700

[PLUG] Meeting mailing list?

I was not able to make the PLUG N meeting last Tuesday, but if I had been I probably would have shown up even though it was canceled. That is due to a self-inflicted wound; I get the ML digest, and I'd have missed the cancellation since I got those messages in the digest ton Wednesday.

If I'm the only person with this problem then too bad, I'll just deal with it. But if it affects enough others maybe we should consider an "Announce" or "Meeting Announce" list with no digest option?

BTW I get the digest because otherwise I'm too easily distracted by the interesting discussions and the digest limits the damage. :-)

Please ignore or -1 this if you think it's overkill or bad. But please +1 it if you think it's useful.

Later,
JP