Isaac Bennetch on 11 Oct 2011 14:58:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] verizon dsl static external address

On 10/11/2011 5:47 PM, Matt Berlin wrote:
Usually Static IP costs about $50 from the large guys.  And no -- they
won't jsut give you one. (If they do, let me know what you said to get it!)

http://www.no-ip.org is an option I have used in the past.

+1; I too have used no-ip.org with good success. Now I use dyndns.org simply because my router has an option to update their server automatically and I no longer need to run client software on a machine. One less thing I _need_ to keep on (though it's usually on anyway).

Matthew Berlin
arkestra@gmail.com <mailto:arkestra@gmail.com>
535 Misty Patch Rd.
Coatesville, PA 19320