Adam Zion on 12 Oct 2011 07:10:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] plug Digest, Vol 83, Issue 12

> insmod insert modules
> rmmod  remove module
> modprobe insert or remove module
>
> one of these utilities could help to remove the module that is being used.

Sadly, no love from any of these commands- even after I stop the
device, the system crashes after I physically remove it.

I'm beginning to think that I can't get there from here... that I need
to replace Ubuntu w/Fedora, or restrict myself to using (ptooey)
Windows when I want to use the mobile device.

-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910