Casey Bralla on 13 Oct 2011 14:46:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Weird drive quantum states

USB drives are not as reliable as you might think. I've known people who have had them "crash" and lost everything on them. It may be getting flaky and about to fail.

However, I also think the possibility of a poor mechanical USB connection could cause this problem.

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence

The NerdWorld Organisation