Gavin W. Burris on 20 Oct 2011 05:56:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] SSD & HDD Partition Plan Suggestions

Some other things to try with an SSD.  I put these in the /etc/rc.local
file.

echo noop > /sys/block/sda/queue/scheduler
echo 0 > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
echo 50 > /proc/sys/vm/vfs_cache_pressure
echo 1500 > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_writeback_centisecs
echo 20 > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_ratio
echo 10 > /proc/sys/vm/dirty_background_ratio

--
Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer