sean finney on 22 Nov 2011 06:22:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] E-Cat - Off topic

Anyone willing to take a bet that it's not a scam?

http://xkcd.com/955/

:)

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 08:33:30AM -0500, Eric H. Johnson wrote:
> Blog (one of many, but one of the first):
> http://www.ecatnews.net/

Run by a (possibly former?) associate of m. rossi, I believe.

> I have not found the specific link, but there is also an American company
> about to get into the game too, I believe based on the work of U of Illinois
> professor George Miley.
>
> While I remain skeptical, there now seem to be too many players for this to
> be a simple hoax, scam or conspiracy.

Petroldragon anyone?  "Anonymous customers"?  Staged "test events", where
the device remains plugged into the power grid for the entire duration?
Not allowing any qualified/independant observers to take their own
measurements?  And let's not even start on the whole transmuting nickel
into copper thing.  Yawn.

	sean