Eric H. Johnson on 22 Nov 2011 06:43:15 -0800

Re: [PLUG] E-Cat - Off topic

Sean,

So long as it was just Rossi and his magic catalyst, that was my view too.
But a number of new players have entered the fray, including Defkalion, an
American group, and even NASA with some related patents. Here is a possible
explanation of the phenomenon:
http://newenergyandfuel.com/http:/newenergyandfuel/com/2011/11/22/cold-fusio
n-to-be-shown-conclusively-as-lenr/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut
m_campaign=Feed%3A+newenergyandfuel%2FZjIZ+%28New+Energy+and+Fuel%29

I like the summary:

"Rossi and Defkalion may have products out in the coming year, but those are
discoveries, as best as we can tell, from sheer serendipity.  A dedicated
engineering design based on understood physics with tested efficiency
attributes, properly scaled to maximize output and matched to an application
would be a vastly more sophisticated and likely a mass producible item at
low cost."

I would add however, in my experience inventions preceding the science that
explains them is the rule, not the exception.

Regards,
Eric

Anyone willing to take a bet that it's not a scam?

http://xkcd.com/955/

:)