Julien Mills on 23 Nov 2011 11:47:20 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Finding a /etc/group entry containing a user list

JP,

Thanks for this explanation, as far as command substitution, I like the new way $(), going to start using that.  It seems a bit more readable to me.

(And I'm not bored, don't know about everyone else)

Sorry I took so long on this thread, it was just one of those weeks... Or two...

This is quite long, since I'm replying to a bunch of answers in one place, though I've trimmed a lot too.  But to cut to the chase, and for those who took one look at these "one-liners" and started grumbling about line-noise or cats walking on keyboards (or dogs in Jeff's case :)...