Matt Murphy on 15 Dec 2011 11:59:56 -0800

Re: [PLUG] I have had time to consider and may now comfortably hate Unity.

I love the keyboard shortcuts! ÂBut by kiosk i mean that its big buttons that are more sensible as a touch interface. ÂI dislike search as menu and big button access literally covers too much real estate. ÂPossibly if i were a lean installation guy it wouldnt be so bad... ÂBut a tree built on thematic commonalities in small text/ graphics is a far less annoying way to present and find apps, IMHO. ÂThere were other things, but ive lost them in the "enh" of using the desktops that get less love.

Unity developer, eh? ÂI'd like to buy you a milwaukee's best ot possible even (shudder) a landshark.

Ill give you one thing (besides the shortcuts, which kept me going for a while)... ÂIt's pretty. ÂPretty enough that i really gave it a shot.