jeff on 16 Dec 2011 16:48:13 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux distributions without version upgrades

On 12/16/2011 07:29 PM, K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
I tried booting without boot music with the same result.

I find the concept of BOOT MUSIC puzzling, exceedingly annoying and possibly morally wrong. Might just be me.

Along those lines, XFCE has my absolutely favorite desktop setting: it allows one to set the splash screen to NONE.

I wish you luck on your quest.

And while I'm at it, if I see the Hyundai commercial starring the girl with the white guitar `singing' one more time, I won't be responsible for my actions.

--
-----
the new home of ThermionicEmissions - the blog