Art Alexion on 17 Dec 2011 10:53:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Linux distributions without version upgrades

Try Kubuntu.  The desktop version is basically upstream KDE as far as I can tell. And this version of KDE is finally mature version 4.

If you load the same version on a netbook, it detects that, and loads that interface, which, for me, is much better than Unity.