Kevin McAllister on 7 Jan 2012 08:19:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Need Help with TCPDump

Seems odd, is eth1 where you expect the packets to have the destination internal address?

Also you should you try sniffing on boot of clock? The clock must be registering with the external service and maintaining a persistent connection to receive messages.