Paul L. Snyder on 10 Jan 2012 07:25:10 -0800

[PLUG] Still no speaker for tonight's North meeting

Shaking the trees has not resulted in a speaker falling out, so we
are without a speaker for tonight's North meeting.  Unless somebody
wants to leap in, I think we'll just declare tonight to be a general
discussion meeting.  Thoughts?

We won't need a West speaker this month, as FIS is going to be closed
for MLK Day.  We do have a volunteer for next month's West, though, on
GNU Screen.

Paul