Art Alexion on 9 Feb 2012 08:34:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] distro recommendation for lan ntp server

Zeroshell looks perfect except it doesn't see the network card.

Debian sees the card until it is time to configure mirrors and then claims none of them supports squeeze.

I am going to try another eeebox and see if its the nic, but I can't remember any time I am having so much trouble just installing the OS <grrrrrr>