Darren Nickerson on 8 Feb 2012 15:51:55 -0800

[PLUG] Junior Technical Support Engineer (Linux/VoIP/FoIP)

Folks,

We have an opening in our support department - we're staffing up to keep up with growth and looking to add a junior engineer to be the first level of escalation for our Voice Over IP and Fax Over IP customers. Our HylaFAX software is linux-based, so the successful candidate will know linux inside & out. Many of our customers are using FoIP these days, so the candidate will also need to have a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, especially as it relates to SIP. Bonus points to anyone who is very comfortable with tcpdump and wireshark!

See:

	http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sof/2829382391.html

For information on the position, and to apply.

-Darren