Lee H. Marzke on 3 Mar 2012 17:38:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Jerky Behavior During I/O

Have you tried with low-latency disabled for better desktop performance ?

Linux real-time performance still has bugs,  so you'll likely trade off desktop performance
with that kernel for better audio/video playback.

http://tinyurl.com/7yx9vzw

Lee