Rich Freeman on 13 Mar 2012 11:28:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Need some script advice

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
>        /bin/cp /VendorInvoices/*.zip /VendorInvoicesArchive/
>        ZipFileName=$(/bin/ls -A /VendorInvoicesArchive/)"

Just the first occurrence, but note that you aren't quoting variables
and globs in general, which means that your code is going to break if
you get a filename containing a space, or in some cases a directory
path containing a space.

Just something to be aware of anytime you are scripting.  I know
because the Gentoo ebuild QA tool is constantly reminding me of it
before I commit anything.  :)

Rich