Michael Lazin on 7 Apr 2012 21:44:13 -0700

[PLUG] sshd on sabayon

Hi, I just tried out sabayon on my netbook.  Before reimaging from ubuntu I plugged into my network and mounted the drive with sshfs and made a tarball of my home directory.  I want to put this tarball back on my sabayon netbook but I can't ssh to it.  I installed openssh and started ssh service, but the connection from my desktop is refused.  I can ssh to localhost from my netbook, but ssh to my netbook from my desktop while they are plugged in through the same router is not working.  I'm not sure what is going on.

--
Michael Lazin

to gar auto estin noein te kai ennai