Gavin W. Burris on 16 Apr 2012 06:11:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mini netbook...

Unless you are buying Apple, I would skip a hackintosh, too.

I recommend what I'm doing right now, which is running Fedora, or
Ubuntu, on a netbook.  I really like the Asus Eee PC 1015.  It has one
of the fastest 64-bit Atom processors.  Just make sure to get a 2GB mem
upgrade.

The install is easy with Fedora Live USB.  I have tweaked quite a few
things to get maximum battery life.
http://idolinux.blogspot.com/2012/01/fedora-16-xfce-on-eee-pc.html

Cheers.

Gavin W. Burris