Art Alexion on 16 Apr 2012 08:00:08 -0700

[PLUG] [semi-OT] need free basic web host

I need free web hosting for a neighborhood group to use for planning a pig roast.  We are tracking the project with software that produces nice, static HTML reports.  We have been using google apps for a lot of stuff, but it seems google sites doesn't support uploading complete HTML pages.

I have really low space requirements, and need nothing like PHP, etc.  Just a static, complete site that I will upload (and overwrite) whenever the information changes which will range from weekly to hourly as the date approaches.

Any recommendations for a host?