Amir Tahvildaran on 30 Apr 2012 07:52:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] There's gotta be a better way

Except for visual mode which I can never remember out how to get into on windows...

-Amir

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Frank Szczerba <frank@szczerba.net> wrote:
There's always the Windows version of Vim as well. If you already use vi/vim it saves a mental context switch when you're forced onto Windows.

Frank