Lee H. Marzke on 23 May 2012 10:09:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux in libraries?

FYI,  Since I'm going to be in Meadville this weekend,  I asked Cindy for
a tour of the Linux LTSP setup in the Meadville library.

Maybe I can record some of the discussion audio and take pictures/video of the setup.

--> If anyone has specific questions for me to ask,  please submit them here.

>We're closed both of those days, but I live nearby, and I don't think I have anything going on either of those days yet.  I'd be up
>for giving you a little tour.  I'm cc'ing our Director too--if he's free, I'm sure he'd be interested as well.  We always enjoy
>showing off our Open Source goodies.
>Cindy Murdock Ames
>IT Services Director
>Meadville Public Library | CCFLS