Michael Leone on 29 May 2012 12:14:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:39 PM, drew craig <axcraig@gmail.com> wrote:
>> or Google + as a Fbook alternative
>>

> ++
> er,
> +1  ;)
>
> I've already got half the FOSS world in my FOSS circle anyway.
>
> I already emailed Paul with an offer to present Gentoo Prefix at
> North, and I'm sure I could make my way down to Central sometime for
> that as well (though not this month).
>
> I'm sure everybody is sick and tired of hearing from me, but I do run
> MythTV at home, including a PXE front-end.  Nothing too special, but
> it does make a good demonstration of integration since it does bring
> in all the typical admin technologies like RAID, LVM, nfs, tftp, dhcp,
> and so on.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't want it to be a demonstration on
"integration"; I' want it to be on MythTV itself. That's the thing I
would be interested in - what MythTV can do, why I'd want to use it,
and then at least an overview and [hopefully] a demonstration of how.

--

Intel: We put the 'um...' in Pentium.