jeff on 31 May 2012 11:44:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers? - request

I know there are a bunch of us musical types hiding here. Recording/effects/audio software might be a good topic.

"How to not be eaten by JACK and/or Pulse" might also be a good one.

I'll be presenting "How to not be seen" last week in Plymouth Meeting.

Other topic suggestions:

1. Proprietary video drivers and the linux users who love them
2. NSA or Faceyspaces: Social media for paranoids
3. Convincing 300 of your closest coworkers to use linux
4. Famous Jewish basketball players or Linux in the Data Center
5. The Machine That Goes PING or Why to Use Etherape whenever there are bosses around.