drew craig on 31 May 2012 12:04:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] May Speakers?

It's summer time.  Good time to be even less formal.  possibly discussions on some fun configuring / tweaking type stuff.  Ideas could be...

- .Xdefault / .Xresources file config
- WM's.  What's out there?  Tile or Stack?  Getting started and tweaking
- share your conky config
- other CLI apps used in place of the GUI option.  more config files...

I guess, you can see a pattern here.  I'm sure we all tinker with our set up right?  Let's share our configs.  Or how to's for getting started.  Understand that some of these topics may not be suitable in a meeting environment, who knows, but thought I'd throw it out there.  Maybe it will spawn something else.

--
drew