Doug Stewart on 8 Jun 2012 09:22:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] I need a book recommendation

If we're going to go the Stephenson route, there's nary a book of his that I wouldn't recommend (at least those penned under his own name.)

Snow Crash is a definite favorite of mine, as is Diamond Age. I'm in the minority, but I loved Anathem. I'm only a third of the way through REAMDE, but liking it. And I never did finish the third Baroque Cycle book...

--
Doug Stewart