Sam Gleske on 18 Jun 2012 11:31:17 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Internships/volunteer work?
- From: Sam Gleske <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Internships/volunteer work?
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:30:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=by7VOlBj5TkaGXBZWpTnHoDWrMYb9jY9tAlqR3Q51ks=; b=S00ftTNskoOJoci0lCB6b+F5R8uAH/c9tvQxuCNGTl9WfETWvmiu0mLaSAgpKwBKR0 ovH1s2ZG3VhiKeOddeQ401m4b10gFSOr0Qq2RMrmW0xh9Yh66tazfyFBhEwez/RAxktd uhKks3+5TWkGiM+UVEt2QF9UeZiYwPUrlDzqiHRT3smTBvYsO6VlD/CB9ajUdhsEgZJT ZEe2sazuPIhQ9JwvuXM2VbVYUgwbBPQ88rDu/wAsSmw36w59ztZS4NPw+oDD5f2R07CL bPS8bPV0KTFBbU6kjIe4PiX2TYHUeZ5ERRDuaKRCKf3ymmI1nLFnZWHcZ9Ul97PcoKEZ 3iGg==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM, kbenjamin Coplon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am a twelfth grade homeschooler with a strong desire to work within
the free software community. Linux has been my primary hobby for
three years. I am seeking the chance to increase my skills and am
eager to help with any projects in whatever way possible. My schedule
is flexible. Please contact me if you have any ideas or leads.
Thank you very much.
Under experience, simply putting the project implies it's all yours. You should probably be more specific with what you did with each project in order not to mislead. It's best for us to be able to gauge your experience based on what you've done with those projects rather than guess what you did and accidentally assume the wrong thing. This is no good for both you nor the person you would be working for because you may not get what you value and visa versa.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug