Gavin W. Burris on 2 Jul 2012 06:05:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Rip a Protected Audio CD

If you have one of those discs with purposeful bad sectors, you can use
ddrescue to create a disc image, then rip from the image.

$ ddrescue -n -b 2048 /dev/cdrom disc.iso disc.log

--
Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer