Lee H. Marzke on 9 Jul 2012 19:48:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MOSH - MIT's Interactive Remote Shell for mobile clients ( ssh replacement )

The video says that you need one additional port per concurrent
session open.  So for small instances,  you may only need 10 ports.

Yes SSH is used for initial auth only.  I'll also have to try this soon.

Lee