Conor Schaefer on 11 Jul 2012 08:13:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Android-further

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Michael Leone <turgon@mike-leone.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
>> I got a new phone today. ÂIt's an alleged upgrade from T-Mobile, from
>> Sensation to HTC One.
>
> I'm thinking of upgrading from my Sprint EVO 4G to the HTC One (or
> whatever Sprint's name for it is), or the new EVO.

I'm planning to hold out until later this year. ÂRumor has it that
Google is going to launch multiple Nexus devices in celebration of 5
years of Android...

September 20, 2012 would be the 4 year anniversary of Android's first release, at least according to Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_%28operating_system%29

And Google just released the Nexus 7 and the Nexus Q, not long after the Galaxy Nexusâcertainly well before the usual winter release period that the Nexus One, Nexus S, and Galaxy Nexus adhered to. Not confident we're going to get another deluge like that before the holiday season, but here's hoping.

Rich