John BORIS on 12 Jul 2012 11:33:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] helping a school district

Eric,
Wouldn't this be done in the profile. When the student logs into the
Ubuntu computer it executes the profile (not really sure in Gnome or KDE
what goes on) so the script gets executed and does its thing.

You could possibly have them login at the non graphical screen and then
fire off the x session after they are authenticated, mounted the drive
and then when they log out of the x session if it is dropped back to the
shell the script would have a logout as the end of the script.

I will have to look at the gnome/kde login process.

John J. Boris, Sr.

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"