John BORIS on 12 Jul 2012 11:49:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] helping a school district

Eric,
I googled this and found this:

http://superuser.com/questions/299394/how-to-automatically-execute-a-shell-script-when-logging-into-ubuntu

Read down and it explains that you can add it to the startup
applications. But you would want this globally so he would have to add
it to the default setting. Somewhere there is an init file that the GUI
reads so he would have to hack that.

John J. Boris, Sr.

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"