John BORIS on 12 Jul 2012 11:51:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] helping a school district

Interesting that they are using Ubuntu in the school. Is this a class or
a lab? Just asking as they might like to do that here at the High
Schools here at $WORK.

John J. Boris, Sr.

"Remember! That light at the end of the tunnel
Just might be the headlight of an oncoming train!"