John Kreno on 4 Sep 2012 06:42:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Strange networking (or Verizon marketing) question.

Carl,

 What is shaky on the single unit solution. You end up having only one
bridge group. You throw everything into it and hope that your router
grabs the IP that Verizon is giving out. Now if that doesn't happen
and one of the set top boxes grab it first, you are hosed.

 -John