Eric S. Raymond on 5 Sep 2012 13:43:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tonight's topic?

Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net>:
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Martin Dellwo <martin.dellwo@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have down that there's a PLUG Central meeting tonight... Can someone remind me of the topic? I'm juggling some conflicts, not sure I'll make it.
>
> ESR is talking - other than "Linux" I haven't heard a word of the
> topic.

Because I cunningly avoided specifying one.  Generally what I do these
days is invite questions at any time, and the just talk about things
I've been thinking about or coding recently and going wherever the
audience wants to take that.  This seems to work.