Adam Zion on 29 Sep 2012 17:59:01 -0700

[PLUG] Magnet links in linux?

Odd problem. While normal Torrents have always downloaded correctly
for me on whatever version of linux I use- I have Linux Mint Debian
Edition on my home desktop + Crunchbang! Statler on my notebook-
Magnet links don't. They open in the client, and then don't download.
Meanwhile, when I boot my notebook into- <cough>- Win 7, it downloads
the Magnet links correctly, so I know it's not a firewall setting on
the router.

Does anyone know the secret incantation or correct ports to open to
download Magnet links in linux?

-Z

--
Adam+Zion,MSIS, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910