Rich Freeman on 21 Nov 2012 08:07:12 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG West Winter meetings CANCELLED

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Fred Stluka <fred@bristle.com> wrote:
> One way to boost attendance might be to have some talks that
> are more introductory.

Well, we have a decent list of ideas.  Does somebody want to just
assemble a tentative schedule and propose it - perhaps having 1-2
intro talks per night?  I'm happy to aim for a topic/duration/date as
suggested, and if the date doesn't work I'll let you know.  In general
as long as I have two weeks to prepare I should be fine - these are
intro topics or show/tell.

Also, I tossed out those ideas as general suggestions.  I'd be happy
to talk on any of them, but if others want to throw in their names to
take some then that would offer a broader perspective.  Don't be
concerned about "stealing" any ideas.

Rich