Jim Fisher on 21 Dec 2012 05:17:19 -0800

[PLUG] Fwd: [NTR_Thrift] Volunteers Wanted Tomorrow

Tis the season of giving.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stan Pokras <pokras@ntronline.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:46:25 -0500
Subject: [NTR_Thrift] Volunteers Wanted Tomorrow

Volunteers!

NTR's Computer Thrift Store and warehouse will be open tomorrow and
one thing we'll be doing is working to organize our stock of
computers. Staff and some of our more experienced volunteers will be
on hand to direct the process, there will be something to do for
everyone.

If you're looking for something to do tomorrow between 10 am and 4
pm, come on over and help move, count and assess computers in the NTR
warehouse.

Thanks,
Stan
--

                          *           *           *

Stanley R. Pokras, Executive Director,   Nonprofit Technology Resources (NTR)
Former Regional Coord, Community Technology Centers' Network.
Manager of http://WikiDelphia.org and instigator for the Information
Advocates Network.

                        Nonprofit Technology Resources
                            1524 Brandywine Street
                            Philadelphia PA  19130
                   215-564-6686 (day)      215-564-6642 (fax)
                            267-968-0407 (cell)
              Find our "Home Page" at http://NTRweb.org

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached
file is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message and file(s).

jim fisher
Jedijf

irc freenode  #ubuntu-us-pa
www.myfisher.org