Rich Freeman on 22 Dec 2012 03:11:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facebook page

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Kyle Yankanich
<kyleyankanich@gmail.com> wrote:
> A lot of the younger crowd use Facebook as their primary social platform.
> Twitter isn't a big thing with us.

Yeah, twitter is about as useless...

I was thinking Google+. Maybe it is the fact that it is more conducive
to open participation, but it seems like that is where I see most FOSS
activity these days.

But, if people want to set up a page on Facebook more power to them. I
rarely touch it these days but I post mostly FOSS-oriented stuff on G+
if anybody wants to follow me (much of it is not public so you'll need
to circle me or ask me to circle you - I try to avoid people who post
lots in public since it means they aren't filtering traffic to the
appropriate groups).

Rich