Kyle Yankanich on 21 Dec 2012 19:43:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facebook page

A lot of the younger crowd use Facebook as their primary social platform. Twitter isn't a big thing with us. Sorry PLUG. Also, FOSSCON and Hive76 both have active facebook pages:

https://www.facebook.com/FOSSCON

https://www.facebook.com/hive76

-Kyle Yankanich
http://hive76.org