David Coulson on 27 Dec 2012 09:36:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] iDevices

You realize iTunes is probably the simplest way to manage content on an iOS device? Even if you never buy anything from Apple (as far as content goes), it's easy to manage your stuff and sync it to the device(s) over wifi.

I hate DRM as much as the next person, but frankly iTunes does a decent job, and I don't have time to manage some other way to do it - Plus who knows if the next iOS update will break it.

There is more options if you jailbreak it, but since it's a work device you probably can't do that.