Paul L. Snyder on 27 Dec 2012 09:36:41 -0800

[PLUG] January 2nd PLUG Central meeting

No one has mentioned to me that the Central meeting is not on, so I am
assuming that the meeting on the 2nd is going ahead as planned.  Our own
Elizabeth Krumbach will be in town and, since we don't have a speaker, has
offered to give an informal talk on her trip to Ghana deploying Edubuntu
desktops.

She suggested that she might not be able to fill the full hour, though, so
would anybody else like to sign up to do short, casual talk on another
topic?

Paul