Rich Freeman on 10 Jan 2013 04:10:47 -0800

Re: [PLUG] good linux mail clients

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Lee H. Marzke <lee@marzke.net> wrote:
> My requirements for business and personal were to sync email, calendar, address books, and
> todo's across my Android phone, Android Tablet and Ubuntu laptop.   As far as I have
> found the only working solution is Zimbra - ( sorry I'm not putting my business on Gmail )

My main issue with Zimbra is that the web-based client lacked keyboard
shortcuts the last time I looked into it, and of course it isn't free
if you want the Android client.  Having to do a mouse click or two
every time I read a message to send it to my archive folder is just
way to slow, especially with a trackpad.

Rich